Geocycle Canada is a part of the global Geocycle network. We partner with industries, service companies and municipalities to help them achieve their environmental commitments, by providing waste management solutions that are practical, economical and sustainable. We collaborate closely with them to understand their specific requirements and construct tailored solutions.
We share a commitment to a zero-waste future with our customers.
- We work towards a regenerative economy and zero-waste society by minimizing and repurposing waste.
- We work together with customers and partners to find the most sustainable solution for waste. We employ the technology of co-processing which offers an environmentally friendly solution for handling waste and conserves scarce resources, reduces emissions and cuts CO2 emissions from waste while leaving zero residue.
Thus co-processing achieves a demonstrably superior environmental performance compared to landfilling or incineration.
- We offer responsible, zero-landfill solutions on an unparalleled operational scale. We operate facilities in British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Our Customers across Canada include many Fortune 500 companies.
- In 2018, Geocycle Canada reduced the amount of waste going to Canadian landfills by more than 500,000 tons.
Geocycle Canada is uniquely positioned to enable state-of-the-art, sustainable manufacturing systems through its modern facilities, trained work force and tailored processes.
We offer sustainable waste management solutions through co-processing in cement kilns, an efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly technology for waste management.
- Co-processing achieves a superior environmental performance compared to competing alternatives, which is demonstrated by life-cycle assessment studies. It significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions and leaves no residue.It guarantees the complete destruction of all organic waste material due to the cement kiln’s high operating temperature.
- Geocycle follows the principles of the waste management hierarchy outlined the UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme) Basel Convention. We treat the waste where co-processing is the environmentally and economically preferred waste treatment method.
We have the technical expertise and state-of-the-art processes and facilities to offer complex services from assessment through transport to final treatment of waste.
- We have knowledge about the latest regulatory requirements and comply with applicable regulations.
- Pre-processing of waste is a vital preparatory step, requiring considerable expertise and investment. We have the facilities, trained employees and technical expertise to pre-process waste, whether by shredding, separating, homogenizing or drying.
- Rigorous employee training ensures that our safety control and quality remain optimal.
- We have committed experts who deliver on the promises they make.
Services and waste streams managed
Some of the industrial sectors we serve include:
- Automotive manufacturing
- Consumer goods
- Food processing
- Government & military
- Metals manufacturing
- Plastics manufacturing
- Petroleum refining
- Rubber manufacturing
We are able to offer services to customers across North America.
The below facilities are located in Canada:
- Richmond, BC
- Exshaw, AB
- St-Constant, QC
- Bath, ON
- Brookfield, NS
- For details about our services in the USA refer to the USA Geocycle website
Geocycle Canada Inc.
3055 Boulevard Saint-Martin, O, Laval,
QC H7T 3C2, Canada
Welcome to www.Geocycle.com/Canada, as may be modified from time to time (the “Site”). The Site is owned by LafargeHolcim Ltd, Zürcherstrasse 156, 8645 Jona, Switzerland.
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
Use of Site
- using, enabling, facilitating or permitting the use of this Site for any illegal activities or purposes, be it a criminal or a civil offence, intellectual property infringement, harassment in any form, or in any other manner that would breach any law, regulation or policy of an internet host or that would cause any interference with any network operation of Geocycle Canada Inc., which includes the prevention of a fair or proportionate use by others;
- uploading or downloading, transmitting, posting, publishing, retrieving or receiving, storing, linking, disseminating, or making available, enabling or providing access to information, content, files, software or other materials which (a) are confidential in nature or protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights without the prior consent or authorization of the intellectual property holder; (b) is an invasion of privacy, impersonation, appropriation of identity or any other form of unauthorized linking or framing; (c) is discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, violent, obscene, or contains child pornography or hate propaganda; or (d) is designed to assist others in defeating technological protection measures;
- enabling, facilitating or permitting the transmission of any unsolicited messages, including spamming or phishing;
- reproducing, translating, modifying, decompiling, disassembling, adapting, reverse engineering or otherwise interfering with any form of the Site, including any applications, programs or software associated with the Site, for any purpose whatsoever;
- using any abusive or harassing actions or language in connection with your use of the Site; or
- transmitting or posting any form of virus, “cancelbot”, “Trojan horse”, “worm” or other harmful or disruptive component in any manner or committing any act that may compromise the security of the Internet host in any way.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your systems are performable and able to use the Site and IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMMENDED THAT YOU USE AND UPDATE A COMMERCIAL ANTI-VIRUS, AN ANTI-SPYWARE AND A FIREWALL SOFTWARE ON YOUR SYSTEMS THAT ACCESS THIS SITE.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation for monitoring the Site or the Content accessible on, posted to or transmitted through the Site. You agree that we have the right to monitor your use of the Site and the Content electronically from time to time and where applicable, to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any legal, regulatory or other authoritative request, to protect itself and other users of the Site and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
Use of “Geocycle” or “LafargeHolcim”
The LafargeHolcim group of companies are, from a legal point of view, individual and separate legal entities. However, the terms “Geocycle”, “LafargeHolcim”, "we", "us" or “our” used in this Site shall refer to LafargeHolcim Ltd. and Geocycle Canada Inc. in general or, if not explicitly otherwise stated, where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular LafargeHolcim Group company.
No Representations or Warranties
Geocycle is bound only by a best-endeavors obligation concerning the information it makes available to visitors to its Site.
While every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this Site, we may not be held liable for any errors, omissions or outcomes that may result from using this information. In particular, hypertext links on the Site may lead users to information contained on other servers, over which we have no control.
The Site is normally accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In case of circumstances outside of our control, difficulties associated with information systems, difficulties associated with telecommunications networks, other technical issues, or for maintenance - this list is not exhaustive – we may decide to suspend or interrupt access to all or part of the site.
Geocycle may modify this Site at any time without any prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. All users agree that all access and use of this Site and on any other website linked to from this Site and the content thereof is at their own risk.
WHILE GEOCYCLE HAS MADE GREAT EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND LINKS, SUCH INFORMATION AND LINKS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GEOCYCLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE AND ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. GEOCYCLE SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR THE RESULTS THEREFROM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL GEOCYCLE CANADA INC., LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD., INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER GEOCYCLE CANADA INC. OR LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD. HAD BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, (B) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES, THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION TO ANY OF YOUR USER CONTENT, OR (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
No Offer and No Solicitation
Nothing on this Site should be construed as constituting a proposition of sale or purchase. All products, processes and programs presented on the Site are not necessarily available in all countries. Consequently, the user of this Site agrees to exercise his or her own responsibility when using this information.
Investors must not rely on information provided on this Site for investment decisions as such information does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for an offer to purchase, sale, trade, exchange or implement any other transaction in any LafargeHolcim securities.
LafargeHolcim Ltd. is the owner of all right, title and interest in the name of Geocycle® trademark. You are prohibited from using the name or logo of Geocycle® or Geocycle Canada without the prior written consent from LafargeHolcim Ltd. This Site and its Content are protected pursuant to all intellectual property laws, copyright and trademark laws of Canada and any other applicable jurisdiction laws, particular with regard to branding, copyrights, drawings and patterns. No license to any intellectual property rights of Geocycle® or Geocycle Canada Inc. or the Lafargeholcim Group of companies is hereby granted. Under applicable laws and, more generally, international treaties and any applicable agreements, you are prohibited from reproducing (other than for your private use), selling, distributing, issuing, broadcasting, adapting, modifying, publishing, communicating in full or in part in any form the data, presentation or organization of the Site, or the works protected by copyright shown on the Site without the specific prior written consent of the holder of the copyright attaching to the work, the presentation or organization of the Site, or the data reproduced. You are also prohibited from introducing data by whatever means to the Site that would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance of the data, the presentation or organization of the Site, or the works featured on the Site.
The absence of a product or service name or logo here does not constitute a waiver of the trademark or other intellectual property rights of Geocycle or any affiliated company concerning that name or logo. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without prior written permission. All other use, such as but not limited to commercial or political use, is strictly prohibited. For more information, contact the webmaster at the following address: email@example.com
Hyperlinks to the Site
Simple hyperlinks to the home page of www.geocycle.com/canada may be set up freely as long as they are not used for commercial or advertising purposes and under the condition that the express notice "On Geocycle Canada website" (or any other similar or more detailed notice) is clearly pointed out on the link or next to the link.
We shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the content of the source Site.
This authorization is not relevant for websites conveying unlawful, pornographic, xenophobic, subversive, immoral and offensive to human dignity content or any other content which may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of many.
Deep links to any document other than the home page of www.geocycle.com/canada, notwithstanding the shape and content of these links, are prohibited unless express and prior authorization from us. It should include in particular, but not exclusively, any document of graphic type, any multimedia or text document.
Any reproduction or any use, even partial, of any element of the Site, within a third party website by framing, inlining or any other similar process are strictly prohibited unless exceptional authorization from us.
The authorization for the setting of above-mentioned hyperlinks should be requested to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Such request should mention the URL where the hyperlinks are asked to be set up.
The access to the page incorporating the hyperlinks to the Site should be free.
Hyperlinks by Geocycle Canada Inc.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other LafargeHolcim and Geocycle Canada Inc. websites but also to external websites. Such hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only.
We shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the contents, functionality and conditions of use of websites that users are able to access through these hyperlinks, these hyperlinks being established in cooperation with the concerned websites at a time we found it fitting, considering the content provided. We expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or actions not taken based on content received from a third party website linked, directly or indirectly, to that of Geocycle Canada Inc. The link to another site is not to be construed in any way as an endorsement of the host, the site or the information contained therein, nor is such link to be inferred as an association or affiliation with the host.
The Site is produced by the Communication Department of Geocycle Canada Inc. in association with the following partners:
Amazon Web Services, Inc. for hosting
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
Edifixio, for the technical implementation of the site and for the hosting administration & supervision
123 rue Jules Guesde
92300 Levallois-Perret - France
Tel.: +33 1 56 90 50 40 - Fax: + 33 1 56 90 50 20
Geocycle Canada Inc. uses the questionnaires found on the Site to collect data regarding visitors to the Site. This data allows us to respond to your requests for information. Personal information collected in this way is restricted to basic contact information (such as last name, first name, job title, company name and address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers).
You may send e-mails to the addresses shown on the Site. Each message will contain your e-mail address and any additional information that you wish to include in the message. Please note that the World Wide Web is a publicly accessible system. Making personal information voluntarily available online is done at your own risk.
Tracking techniques may be used on our Site as a means of enhancing your navigational experience. You have a right to access, delete and modify any personal data collected in this way. Any personal information collected is destined for use by Geocycle Canada Inc. and Geocycle Canada Inc. partners. Geocycle Canada Inc. will never share a user's personal data with any third party, unless the user himself specifically requests this. Geocycle Canada Inc. deletes users' IP addresses six months after their last visit to the Site.
A session cookie is created when you visit the Site. Cookies record information about your visit to our Site (such as pages visited, date and time of visit, etc.) on your computer's hard drive. This information can be used during your next visit to the Site. This cookie remains on your computer for 30 minutes. You can block these cookies by modifying the security parameters of your browser (for example, Tools / Options on Microsoft Explorer 6).