Welcome to www.Geocycle.com/Canada, as may be modified from time to time (the “Site”). The Site is owned by Holcim Ltd, Zürcherstrasse 156, 8645 Jona, Switzerland.
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
Use of Site
- using, enabling, facilitating or permitting the use of this Site for any illegal activities or purposes, be it a criminal or a civil offence, intellectual property infringement, harassment in any form, or in any other manner that would breach any law, regulation or policy of an internet host or that would cause any interference with any network operation of Geocycle Canada Inc., which includes the prevention of a fair or proportionate use by others;
- uploading or downloading, transmitting, posting, publishing, retrieving or receiving, storing, linking, disseminating, or making available, enabling or providing access to information, content, files, software or other materials which (a) are confidential in nature or protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights without the prior consent or authorization of the intellectual property holder; (b) is an invasion of privacy, impersonation, appropriation of identity or any other form of unauthorized linking or framing; (c) is discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, violent, obscene, or contains child pornography or hate propaganda; or (d) is designed to assist others in defeating technological protection measures;
- enabling, facilitating or permitting the transmission of any unsolicited messages, including spamming or phishing;
- reproducing, translating, modifying, decompiling, disassembling, adapting, reverse engineering or otherwise interfering with any form of the Site, including any applications, programs or software associated with the Site, for any purpose whatsoever;
- using any abusive or harassing actions or language in connection with your use of the Site; or
- transmitting or posting any form of virus, “cancelbot”, “Trojan horse”, “worm” or other harmful or disruptive component in any manner or committing any act that may compromise the security of the Internet host in any way.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your systems are performable and able to use the Site and IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMMENDED THAT YOU USE AND UPDATE A COMMERCIAL ANTI-VIRUS, AN ANTI-SPYWARE AND A FIREWALL SOFTWARE ON YOUR SYSTEMS THAT ACCESS THIS SITE.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation for monitoring the Site or the Content accessible on, posted to or transmitted through the Site. You agree that we have the right to monitor your use of the Site and the Content electronically from time to time and where applicable, to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any legal, regulatory or other authoritative request, to protect itself and other users of the Site and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
Use of “Geocycle” or “Holcim”
The Holcim group of companies are, from a legal point of view, individual and separate legal entities. However, the terms “Geocycle”, “Holcim”, "we", "us" or “our” used in this Site shall refer to Holcim Ltd. and Geocycle Canada Inc. in general or, if not explicitly otherwise stated, where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Holcim Group company.
No Representations or Warranties
Geocycle is bound only by a best-endeavors obligation concerning the information it makes available to visitors to its Site.
While every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this Site, we may not be held liable for any errors, omissions or outcomes that may result from using this information. In particular, hypertext links on the Site may lead users to information contained on other servers, over which we have no control.
The Site is normally accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In case of circumstances outside of our control, difficulties associated with information systems, difficulties associated with telecommunications networks, other technical issues, or for maintenance - this list is not exhaustive – we may decide to suspend or interrupt access to all or part of the site.
Geocycle may modify this Site at any time without any prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. All users agree that all access and use of this Site and on any other website linked to from this Site and the content thereof is at their own risk.
WHILE GEOCYCLE HAS MADE GREAT EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND LINKS, SUCH INFORMATION AND LINKS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GEOCYCLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE AND ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. GEOCYCLE SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR THE RESULTS THEREFROM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL GEOCYCLE CANADA INC., HOLCIM LTD., INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER GEOCYCLE CANADA INC. OR HOLCIM LTD. HAD BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, (B) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES, THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION TO ANY OF YOUR USER CONTENT, OR (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
No Offer and No Solicitation
Nothing on this Site should be construed as constituting a proposition of sale or purchase. All products, processes and programs presented on the Site are not necessarily available in all countries. Consequently, the user of this Site agrees to exercise his or her own responsibility when using this information.
Investors must not rely on information provided on this Site for investment decisions as such information does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for an offer to purchase, sale, trade, exchange or implement any other transaction in any Holcim securities.