From Contaminated lagoons to rehabilitated farmlands
Geocycle Serbia provides a unique solution to petroleum industry
- Oil sludge is a very difficult and costly stream to treat. Lagoons, from drilling process are made up of crude oil, water, sludge, and contaminated soil.
- These waste represent human health and environmental hazards for local communities, groundwater and soils.
Geocycle’s service consists in:
- extracting the waste from the lagoons
- pre-processing the waste in order to be ready for injection
- co-processing the pretreated waste into Beocin cement plant
- provides a rehabilitated land which has been decontaminated and becomes ready for farming again.