At a glance
At Geocycle France we have been working in waste management for more than 30 years, providing tailor made solutions for a variety of industrial sectors.
A dedicated team located all across France is dedicated to your circular economy projects.
In 2021, Geocycle France managed over 600 000 tons of industrial wastes, and over 7,6 millions tons of construction and demolition wastes.
Solutions for Hazardous and non-Hazardous Waste
A dedicated team of 50 employees present throughout France: technical contacts, labs, engineers, sales representatives to ensure legal compliance, security, and respect for the environment.
We ensure traceability of the services, in full compliance with regulation
We process your waste in complete safety
We manage your waste
to the environment
We offer you local and sustainable solutions adapted to your needs
Through co-processing, Waste is simultaneously recycled and recovered in the cement manufacturing process. This process does not generate any residue.
Discover the benefits of co-processing through the example of St Pierre La Cour’s plant.
Co-processing is recognised as Best Available Practices for waste treatment by the ADEME ( French Environmental Agency) , European Commission and UNEP.
Geocycle offers smarter waste management solutions worldwide
The recovered waste streams
Contaminated soil, construction and demolition waste, waste containing iron and aluminum.
Dried sewage sludge, animal meal, waste wood, impregnated sawdust.
Non-recyclable plastics, textiles, tires.
Liquid and pasty waste
Solvents, polluted water, waste oils, emulsions, resins, paints.
Our solutions for mineral wasteGeocycle offers a wide range of services for the management and recovery of your mineral wastes:
- Reception and recovery of inert materials from earthmoving and demolition sites: K3, K3 +, TN +.
- Treatment by gridding on site.
- Inerting of polluted soils and sediments , by fixing the organic and inorganic pollutants with hydraulic binders and dedicated reagents , for purpose of inert or objective compliance with management plant.
Inerting - a new global solution
Certifications & accreditation
We work with an Integrated Management System certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards. These certifications also show Geocycle’s long-term commitment to improve the occupational health and safety, quality of service and environmental protection.
- Recyclage minéral et valorisation énergétique des déchets caoutchoucs
- Recyclage minéral et valorisation énergétique résidus de broyage automobile (RBA)
- Recyclage minéral et valorisation énergétique des déchets de bois broyés de classe A ou B
- Recyclage minéral et valorisation énergétique des déchets solides broyés (DSB)
- Valorisation énergétique des semences déclassées
- Valorisation des liquides énergétiques
2 avenue du Général de Gaulle
92148 Clamart Cedex
+33 1 58 00 60 00