Geocycle Canada is a part of the global Geocycle network. We partner with industries, service companies and municipalities to help them achieve their environmental commitments, by providing waste management solutions that are practical, economical and sustainable. We collaborate closely with them to understand their specific requirements and construct tailored solutions.
We share a commitment to a zero-waste future with our customers.
- We work towards a regenerative economy and zero-waste society by minimizing and repurposing waste.
We work together with customers and partners to find the most sustainable solution for waste. We employ the technology of co-processing which offers an environmentally friendly solution for handling waste and conserves scarce resources, reduces emissions and cuts CO2 emissions from waste while leaving zero residue.
Thus co-processing achieves a demonstrably superior environmental performance compared to landfilling or incineration.
- We offer responsible, zero-landfill solutions on an unparalleled operational scale. We operate facilities in British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Our Customers across Canada include many Fortune 500 companies.
- In 2018, Geocycle Canada reduced the amount of waste going to Canadian landfills by more than 500,000 tons.
Geocycle Canada is uniquely positioned to enable state-of-the-art, sustainable manufacturing systems through its modern facilities, trained work force and tailored processes.
We offer sustainable waste management solutions through co-processing in cement kilns, an efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly technology for waste management.
- Co-processing achieves a superior environmental performance compared to competing alternatives, which is demonstrated by life-cycle assessment studies. It significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions and leaves no residue.It guarantees the complete destruction of all organic waste material due to the cement kiln’s high operating temperature.
- Geocycle follows the principles of the waste management hierarchy outlined the UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme) Basel Convention. We treat the waste where co-processing is the environmentally and economically preferred waste treatment method.
We have the technical expertise and state-of-the-art processes and facilities to offer complex services from assessment through transport to final treatment of waste.
- We are experts in the latest regulatory requirements, and strictly and uniformly abide by all applicable regulations.
- Pre-processing of waste is a vital preparatory step, requiring considerable expertise and investment. We have the facilities, trained employees and technical expertise to pre-process waste, whether by shredding, separating, homogenizing or drying.
- Rigorous employee training ensures that our safety control and quality remain optimal.
- We have committed experts who deliver on the promises they make.
Services and waste streams managed
Some of the industrial sectors we serve include:
- Automotive manufacturing
- Consumer goods
- Food processing
- Government & military
- Metals manufacturing
- Plastics manufacturing
- Petroleum refining
- Rubber manufacturing
We are able to offer services to customers across North America.
The below facilities are located in Canada:
- Richmond, BC
- Exshaw, AB
- St- Constant, OC
- Bath, ON
- Brookfield, NS
- For details about our services in the USA refer to the USA Geocycle website